Client library to communicate with Pidiod.
- int init(SERVERADDRESS, SERVERPORT)
- int registerOnLocation(id1, id2, location, ttl)
- int clearLocaton(location)
- string onLocation(location)
- string id2genuine(id)
- string id2pseudo(id)
- string error2string(int error)
- string cpr2name(cpr)
Pidio retrieves UID from an external reader, and sends it to the Pidiod server, together with its location ID. And so makes a map between UIDs and location.
Currently implemented to support input from a magnetic card reader or keypad. At later phase needs to support input from rfid tag readers.