Table of Contents
Johnny Rieper - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20070114
Bent Bisballe Nyeng - email@example.com - 20001467
Kasper Sohn - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20074856
- LAB1 September 5th 2008: Light sensor
- LAB2 September 12th 2008: Ultrasound sensor
- LAB3 September 19th 2008: Sound sensor
- LAB4 September 26th 2008: Balancing robot
- LAB5 October 3rd 2008: Line follower
- LAB6 October 7th 2008: Line follower - continued
- LAB7 October 31th 2008: Embodied agents
- LAB8 November 7th 2008: Behavior control
- LAB9 November 14th 2008: TACHO
- LAB10 November 21st 2008: Behavior-based architecture
- LAB11 November 28th 2008: Planning of the end course project
End course project
- Lab session 1: Make robot able to communicate with gyro.
- Lab session 2: Make balancing robot with gyro, using mathematical modeling and PID parameter tuning.
- Lab session 3: Make robot able to drive at a predefined pattern.
- Lab session 4: Make drive autonomous, avoiding obstacles, using a behavior model.
- Lab session 5: Make robot remote controlled through bluetooth.
See the entire end course project report here.
marvin/marvin.txt · Last modified: 2009/01/29 10:30 by deva